Discovering Your Personal Message: New Moon Astrology Feb 2016
• Article Window: Feb 8 to Mar 8
• The New Moon is February 8, 2016 6:39am PST
• Sun is 20° Aquarius , Moon is 20° Aquarius
• New Moon Theme (Feb 8 to Mar 8): Messages of Personal Truth
• Next Full Moon is February 22, 2016
Current Lunar Cycle
The New Moon releases a new wave of available potential that sets the overall theme for the entire month that follows. This month’s Lunar cycle offers a new tool-set that creates momentum for energizing your life’s purpose. To experience your fullest potential in the coming month allow this energy to guide you, especially while adjusting to changing circumstances.
Astrology Article: Discovering Your Personal Message
This month’s New Moon energies bring a personal message to each of us. This message will vary from person to person, depending on circumstances and where you are in your life’s journey. In this article I hope to shed some light on the breadth of possibility available, and help you discover what your personal message might be.
To begin, remember that each New Moon represents an opportunity for a new type of growth. The Moon is all about growth. Studying the Lunar cycle for personal and practical support allows you to more fully incorporate these energies into your life. When you can intentionally assimilate these New Moon energies, your growth can be more rapid, more complete, and more rewarding.
Let’s take a closer look at seven specific messages being introduced during this New Moon. These seven messages are embedded in the planetary positions and arrangement of the astrological chart. Each of the following patterns are readily available for your personal growth. As you read each one, reflect on those which most resonate. In order to stimulate your personal growth pattern this month, focus on those messages that most directly speak to your own truth.
Seven Distinct New Moon Messages to Consider
- There is a paradoxical nature to inner freedom. Freedom requires limits. In order to experience freedom in one area of your life, it’s often necessary to apply self-discipline in another. To limit, withhold or deny something in one area of your life in order produce freedom in another is a paradox that is worth mastering.
- Nurture silence. When the mind learns how to be attentive, silence ceases to be empty. This month you have new access to transcendental knowledge. The fullness experienced in silence has the power to sustain your faith in guidance and the type of knowledge that transcends mere information.
- You are ready to accept your own nobility. In the spiritual sense, nobility is only truly attained once a person feels deserving. This experience of receiving one’s worth and true nobility leads to inspiration and the acceptance of responsibility that comes with one’s inspiration to fulfill their potential. When you accept your nobility, you also experience that your potential is deserved and something to be respected as an instrument for good.
- Planetary rhythms support your visionary perspective. When you are able to strengthen your sensitivity toward the larger planetary rhythms, you can align with the consciousness necessary for planning future endeavors that serve the highest good.
- Personal balance is an important step toward success. There is opportunity to find new levels of personal equilibrium between the natural rhythms of rest and activity. Another way to speak of this is the necessary balance between inner silence and outward action.
- It’s time to release your inhibitions. Releasing what has been repressed is closely related to releasing distorted values that have, over time, become warped by a subservience to traditions that are no longer needed. By taking a closer look at your inhibitions, you have the opportunity to release these distorted patterns.
- This is a time for self-quickening. The term “self-quickening” refers to a deep process of inner activation in which you experience the integration and full vitality of your life force. This current lunar cycle holds the opportunity to release and direct your vital energies toward the mobilization of your spiritual goals.
In two weeks, the Full Moon in Virgo will help you further integrate these messages into your life and continue to expand in positive growth and prosperity.
Moving forward, I would also like to point you toward the Lunar Eclipse that will occur on March 23rd with the Libra Full Moon. Your particular Lunar messages during this New Moon won’t be fully realized until the Lunar Eclipse in March when the energies will fully coalesce, unfolding with a ripple effect throughout the remainder of the year.
Blessings to all my friends.