Greetings Friends, the Astrology 101 Pure Principles Course will be offered again fall 2021.
This will not be the last time this class we be offered before our series moves on to Astrology 201 scheduled for fall 2021.
The feedback we have received is overwhelmingly positive and represents a this new era of astrology learning. This class teaches the underlying principles in which all astrological concepts are based. What this means for the student is there’s no more memorizing of keywords, only the application principles and easy to follow concepts. Learning astrology has never been easier or more fun. Here’s what one student had said about this cutting-edge approach.
“I have never in my life been so energized by learning how the solar system and consciousness work together… it’s so fascinating and now I can really start studying my own chart… it’s been much easier than I expected.”
Astrology 101 and 201 is a two-part series that was designed from the ground-up and represents an entirely new approach for understanding and working with astrology principles in your life. This cutting-edge two-part series will benefit the novice as well as the professional astrologer.
Astrology 101 Course
Pure Principles and Cutting-edge Basics
This astrology series teaches all the astrology basics, but integrates much, much more. Students at every skill level will benefit from learning these key pure principles. This astrology part-one class introduces the multiple layers of astrology in a simple and easy to understand format.
- Astro-geometry made simple
- Astro-numerology made simple
- Chart-reading basics made simple
- Working with planets made simple
- Introduction to the 5 astrological octaves
- Introduction to the Cross of Dharma
- Introduction to Sabian architecture
Astrology 201 Course
Prerequisite: Astrology 101
Our Astrology 201 class is the second-half of our astrology basics series. Astrology 101 covers the pure-principle prerequisites needed to take Astrology 201.
The focus of Astrology 201 is to provide a complete working approach to all the fundamentals of astrology. Astrology 201 completes the two-part series of pure principles and cutting-edge basics.
The dates for this seven-week class will be announced once we finalize classroom logistics.
- Planetary Influences and Transits
- The Complete Lunar Cycle, including the eight phases of the Moon and it’s connection to Uranus.
- The 3-6-9 Triple Crown of Astrology
- Cutting-Edge Principles #4 and #5
- Introduction to Astrology’s ‘New House System of Circumstances’
- Chart Reading Basics
- Working with the Transcendent Planets (Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto)
See you in class,