New Class February 9th, 2020
Astrology in the Classroom
A Fun Way to Learn and Study Astrology is with a Group of People in a Classroom Setting
Update: Jan 22, 2020 — The first day of class begins on February 9th. This class is currently taking registrations, this seven week series is a cutting-edge approach to astrology.
This class is now taking registrations. Class begins again on February 9th, 2020. This class is limited to only 16 persons and is absolutely the latest breakthrough in pure principle astrology in modern times. Registration is open for this series. Register Now
Pure Principle Astrology & Cutting Edge Basics
Starts February 9th, 2020 (7 week class)
What’s Pure Principle Astrology?
It’s the study of the primary relationships that formed the solar system and therefore — everything in it.
It’s related to numerology through the archetype of number. It’s also based in the structure of geometry, the phases of growth, and the root meaning of the most basic relationships that form life as we know it.
Cutting Edge Basics
This is an entirely new way to understand astrology. It’s simply, yet at the same time has the elegance of the universe built into its structure. This class instructs you how to think in astrological relationships, NOT keywords.
- Ancient Astrology Principles
- Accelerated Learning Curve
- An Expansion of Dane Rudhyar & Marc Edmund Jones beginning work
- The Deeper Sabian Realm Revealed for the First Time in Modern History
- How to Start Readings Chart — Immediately
- Cutting-Edge Principle #1.
- Cutting-Edge Principle #2.
- Cutting-Edge Principle #3.
In this class we will be studying the primary energies that connects one’s consciousness to the planets, zodiac, and houses. This cutting edge approach takes a deep look into the underlying substrate and principles that set the patterns for all development and growth on our planet. This is the bases of Astrological Principles.
Mark Your Calendar — This is an Opportunity to Expand
- Make friends and study together.
- Learn from other peoples questions.
- Ask questions about your own chart.
- This class will fill quickly. Register early.
Astrology 201 will be offered in the spring of 2020
Astrology 201 — Curriculum
- Review of Astrology 101
- The complete lunar cycle
- Techniques for reading lunar charts
- The planet Uranus
- The planet Neptune
- The (3)—(6)—(9) Astrology Trifecta
- Using the planet Jupiter for prosperity & personal management
- Using Sun/Moon cycle in the natal chart
- Cutting-Edge Principles #4 and #5