- Article Window: Jan 20 to Feb 18
- The New Moon is Tuesday, Jan 20, 5:19 AM PST
- The Full Moon is Tuesday, Feb 3
- Sun is 1° Aquarius, Moon is 1° Aquarius
- Current New Moon Theme (thru Feb18): Embody Vitality for Success
Current Lunar Cycle
The New Moon releases a wave of new potential and sets the overall theme for the entire month that follows. To experience your fullest potential in the coming month, allow the energy of this New Moon theme to guide you and help you adjust to changing circumstances. Each week of this month’s Lunar Cycle will offer new tools and momentum for energizing your life purpose.
Astrology Article: Embrace Your Vitality for Success
Our New Moon in Aquarius shifts the focus from last month’s Capricorn energies to Aquarian energies that are full of noble ideas and individual excellence.
The combination of planets in Capricorn last month focused the astrology pattern toward prosperity with the specific qualities of personal empowerment. With the shift of planets now in Aquarius, it’s time bring the larger prosperity energies into focus with the intent to embody them in the real world.
With the Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mercury all in Aquarius, there’s a window this month for manifesting at a personal level. It’s important to feel the prosperity that was activated with the last New Moon. Manifesting this month will require some extra work on your part to take this to the next level. Bringing prosperity potential and your manifesting intentions together for results will depend on your self-assertiveness, confidence, and appreciation.
Your vitality and life-force will play a big factor in your success this month. Manifesting for success will require four main aspects that you need to incorporate or embody by using your own inner strength , chi or and life-force.
- Self-Assertiveness: Stand up and be true to yourself. Assert yourself through focus, inner strength, and your efforts.
- Appreciation: Open yourself up to new opportunities. Appreciate and recognize each opportunity that comes your way.
- Vitalizing Energies: Honor and respect the natural energies that provide vitality. Your vitality sparks your creative power. Feel it, nurture it, and expand it as opportunities present themselves.
- Productive Activity: It’s important this month to realize that your own individual effort is a key to success. Use your vitality and self-assertiveness coupled with appreciation to take advantage of opportunities that come your way.
Success is available to you if you can hold a high level of appreciation for your own unique situation. Nurture your vital energies and move forward in life with confidence and positive activity.
The power of this New Moon Chart lies in the shift of energies from Capricorn to Aquarius. Last New Moon we experienced a stellium (planetary group) in Capricorn. Most of those planets have now progressed into Aquarius. The power supporting the larger group (Capricorn) has shifted now to individual management of energies (Aquarius).
Reinforcing this pattern is the fact that over the next two weeks the Moon will be passing over and making conjunctions with the majority of these planets before the coming Full Moon. This strong pattern reinforces the impact of the New Moon energies throughout the month.
Especially influential in this New Moon Astrology chart is the position of Jupiter in opposition to Venus and Mercury. It represents a beacon of hope and success if you can recognize and appreciate (Jupiter oppose Venus in Aquarius) how your own vitality (Mercury oppose Jupiter in Leo) is a key to your success.
Appreciation of your opportunities will ignite your capacity to embody your own prosperity and manifest what you need to fulfill your destiny. Nurture your vitality and feel it flowing into your activities to assert what you want to create in the world. This is the month to take charge and manifest for success.
It is my deepest privilege to share these thoughts with you.
Have a wonderful month,